Welcome to My Kitchen

A place for me to document my culinary successes and to share some good food.

Sunday

Cucumber Salad

I love love love this easy and refreshing salad!! Did I say I love this salad? Well, it is deeeelish and so simple to make!

Ingredients:
1 large cucumber
2 sprigs green onion, minced
1 tsp sea salt
1 TBS sour cream
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp fresh dill
1 tsp sugar

What to do:
Peel the cucumbers and slice thinly. Place in sandwich bag and sprinkle salt over slices. Zip it up and shake bag to mix well. Place in refrigerator.

Mix onion, sour cream, vinegar, dill and sugar in separate bowl, cover and place in refrigerator.

Refrigerator both cucumbers and dressing for at least one hour.

Drain water from cucumbers and rinse under cool water. Pat dry on paper towels to dry up an access liquid. Last step is to toss the cucumbers in with the dressing and enjoy!!! See, so very simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment