Welcome to My Kitchen

A place for me to document my culinary successes and to share some good food.

Wednesday

Stuffed Pizza Pretzels

Tonight was one of those nights where dinner was almost an after thought......one of those kid-activity-filled nights. So while the boys were finishing up at tae kwon do, I rummaged through my refrigerator and pulled out all the makings of a good pizza. Pepperoni, sauce, cheese and store-bought pizza crust (the kind you find on the refrigerated biscuit and cookie shelf).  But I couldn't have pizza again....we are kind of addicted to pizza of all kinds!! So here's what I did. I made stuffed pizza pretzels! 

Ingredients:
 - store-bought pizza crust
 - pepperoni
 - your favorite pasta sauce
 - mozzarella cheese
 - ranch dressing (for dipping, if you like)


What to do:
 - Roll out the dough and cut three strips lengthwise.
 - Spread out your pepperoni and mozzarella on top and then roll over the side of the dough to seal in the goodness. 
 - Shape rolls into pretzels (this might take some practice) and place on a non-stick baking pan.
 - Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. 
 - Carefully place pretzel on serving plate along with a cup of the pasta sauce (or ranch dressing) for dipping. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment